COVID-19 Changes to Keep You Safe in Car
AAA Easypark Driving Academy, Inc.
Keeping you and our staff and faculty healthy and safe is always our number one concern. It is for this reason we are required to put the following procedures in place, effective immediately:
- Your driving school car will be sanitised in front of you before your car lesson begins.
- All car lessons must begin and end at the AAA Easypark office, rear parking lot, located at 20238 Fraser Hwy. (see map below). This will allow for a temperature check of both student and instructor and for the cleaning and sanitizing of the driving school vehicle before your car lesson.
- To reduce the risk of infection, we are accepting payment only over the phone and only in advance using credit card or e-transfer from your bank to us for your lessons (at firstname.lastname@example.org); unfortunately, we are unable to accept cash payments at this time.
- All students and instructors must wear a face mask for the duration of all driving lessons. Students may wear gloves if they so choose, but in any event, hands (or gloves) must be sanitized immediately upon entry into the driving school vehicle.
- If you have coughing, sneezing, sore throat, respiratory illness and/or fever, or any flu-like symptoms you must cancel your lesson (in advance at any time), free of charge. If we reserve time for you and you come for a lesson and fail the temperature check, you will be charged for the full lesson. Make sure you stay at home and cancel your lesson (at any time) if you are feeling ill.
- If you have been out of the county in the last 14 days, please cancel your lesson.
- If you or someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please cancel your lesson.
- All the above, in plain English…
- You’ll see your school car sanitised before your car lesson begins
- Lessons start/end at our driving school.
- No cash is accepted for payment of lessons.
- Face masks must be worn, and hands must be sanitized before any lesson starts.
- Anyone who is sick must cancel in advance or be charged in full for the lesson.
- Anyone who has left the country recently must cancel their lesson.
- If you or if anyone in your home has COVID-19, you must cancel your lesson.
THANK YOU so much for your cooperation in this tough and unique time. We will all get through this together when we all pull together. We want everyone to stay happy, healthy, and SAFE!
John Holoman, President
AAA Easypark Driving Academy, Inc.
Click here to view our car cleaning policies: https://aaaeasypark.com/covid-car-cleaning-procedures/
Where is the Back of the Driving School?
COVID-19 in the Classroom and Office, Face-to-Face
During these times of COVID-19 health emergency, our biggest concern is for the health and safety of our students, staff, visitors, instructors and all their families. It is out of these concerns that we must implement the following procedures:
Students and instructors and visitors and office staff must be healthy.
No one may enter our worksite:
* if you or someone in your household have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days,
* if you have knowingly been in close contact with someone who has traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days,
* if you have been advised to isolate by public health authorities,
* if you have, to the best of your knowledge, been in close contact with anyone who has tested as positive for COVID-19, or
* if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Dry cough,
- Fever > 38.3C (101°F),
- Sore throat,
- and/or shortness of breath.
Everyone must wear a mask before entering our door and you must keep your mask on at all times when you are indoors with us. Children under 2 excepted.
Everyone must wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering our worksite.
Thank you all so much for your help and understanding in these unique COVID-19 times.