Driving Instructor Training Course
This is the course that ICBC and the B.C. Government require you to take in order to become a Licensed Driving Instructor in the Province of British Columbia. On successful completion of this course, you send in your application to ICBC along with the fee for your license, and ICBC will mail you your official B.C. Driver Training Instructor’s License. Once you get your instructor’s license, you can work as an instructor at any driving school anywhere in British Columbia or you could even start up your own driving school!
- 2-1/2 to 3-week course (depending on the number of applicants)
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm plus some time observing in-car lessons on Saturday
- 2 Entrance exams, 1 practical and 1 written, required by ICBC before starting the course
- 1 week in-class, and 1-1/2 to 2-weeks in-car (depending on the number of applicants)
- Two in-class and two in-car exams, as required by ICBC
- No charge to re-take written exam (if it can be combined with one of our other classes) otherwise, in-class re-test $35, in-car re-test $65/hr.
- Investment in your future: Only $4,000. Please call 604-530-7670 to register,
- $400 non-refundable advance deposit required to hold a place in the course
First, contact ICBC here to get pre-approved.
And, give us a call at 604- 530-7670 and we can help answer any questions you may have; we look forward to helping you learn and helping you be one of the best – our mission: To produce some of the best driving instructors in the Province, always in an environment of respect, patience, and dignity.
Or Give Us a Call :: (604) 530-7670