11 ILLEGAL PLACES TO PARK YOUR CAR
When parking make sure to read signs, to not block traffic, that others can clearly see you and to follow curb markings. Always park safely and legally to avoid paying fines, having your vehicle towed, and being a hazard to others.
11 Illegal Places to park:
1. On a sidewalk or boulevard
2. Across the entrance to any driveway, back lane or intersection
3. Within five meters of a fire hydrant (measured from the point at the curb beside the hydrant)
4. Within six meters of a crosswalk or intersection
5. Within six meters of a stop sign or traffic light
6. Within 15 meters of the nearest rail of a railway crossing
7. In a bicycle lane
8. On a bridge or in a highway tunnel
9. Where your vehicle obstructs the visibility of a traffic sign
10. Where a traffic sign prohibits parking, or where the curb is painted yellow or red
11. In a space for people with disabilities unless you display a disabled person parking permit in your windshield and your vehicle is carrying a person with a disability.